16′-11″ 0″ x 1.25″ x .042 x 4/6 RX+
- Lenox RX+.
- High Performance M42 Bi-Metal blade.
- Engineered to Cut Structuals, Tubing and Bundles.
- Welded in USA to your specifications.
- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
- Q & A
Lenox RX+ Exceptional Blade Life For Structual Cutting.
- Proprietary backing steel preparation increases fatigue life and minimizes band breaks.
- M42 steel edge provides superior heat and wear resistance.
- Unique tooth geometry and set minimizes noise and vibration from the very first cut.
- Designed to cut carbon steels and structual steels.
- Advanced design enables production cutting and noise reduction.
Lenox History; Lenox began in 1915 with a 10-employee team and a passion for bringing customers faster-cutting, longer-lasting band saw blades. Now, more than 100 years later, their passion hasn't changed. Lenox dedicated R&D staff is among the largest, most experienced in the world. If there's a way to engineer more performance into tools, they will find it. They start with the real-world needs of trade workers. In-depth knowledge from industry professionals allows them to develop the best tools for the job.
|Dimensions||18 × 18 × 1.25 in|
|Width x Thickness|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.