9′-3″ 0″ x 5/8″ x .022 x 4 Butcher Blade
- Specially hardened teeth will give longer life and smoother cuts.
- Spring-tempered backing assures straighter cuts
- Made of spring-tempered, special alloy steel.
- Used For sawing meat, fish and poultry.
- Welded in USA to your specifications.
- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
- Q & A
- The best finished product cannot be made without the best quality steel having the appropriate mechanical and fatigue properties.
- The most advanced technologies for grinding and setting result in consistent tooth profile and very accurate set from tooth to tooth.
- Induction heat treating gives the right combination of hardness, toughness and wear resistance.
- Used For sawing meat, fish. & poultry.
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 0.625 in|
|Width x Thickness|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Q & A
There are no questions yet