11′-0″ 0″ x 1.25″ x .042 x 7/8 Lenox WoodMaster C
- Wood Master C
- Designed for saw mills and resaw applications.
- Delivers straight cuts at high band speeds.
- Manufactured and welded in the U.S.A.
- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
- Q & A
Wood Master C Exceptional Blade Life.
- Engineered for demanding saw mill and resaw applications.
- One piece carbon steel construction with induction hardened tooth tips.
- Improved beam strength for high feed rates.
Lenox History; Lenox began in 1915 with a 10-employee team and a passion for bringing customers faster-cutting, longer-lasting band saw blades. Now, more than 100 years later, their passion hasn't changed. Lenox dedicated R&D staff is among the largest, most experienced in the world. If there's a way to engineer more performance into tools, they will find it. They start with the real-world needs of trade workers. In-depth knowledge from industry professionals allows them to develop the best tools for the job.
|Dimensions||13 × 13 × 1.25 in|
|Width x Thickness|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.