0′-6″ 0″ x 3/4″ x .035 x 10/14 Roentgen Hybrid
- Roentgen Hybrid.
- Premium M42 tooth edge.
- General purpose band saw blade.
- This blade will not be welded into a loop.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Q & A
Roentgen HybridExceptional Blade Value.
- D6A backing steel with 1% chrome increases fatigue life and minimizes band breaks.
- M42 steel edge provides superior heat and wear resistance.
- Great for low carbon, low to medium hardness
- Great for hobbyist and productin shops alike.
- Manufactured in Germany and welded in USA
Robert Rontgen is one of the leading manufacturers of metal band saw blades world-wide. Based on our long experience in producing metal saw blades we supply standard and custom made solutions for the metal cutting industry. With our range of bimetal and carbide tipped band saw blades for cutting of standard materials up to super alloys, Robert Rontgen supplies high quality saw blades for your cutting application.
Reliable and cost-efficient performance on your sawing machine is guaranteed. Come and experience our service and the quality of our products. Explore our websites for your initial information or contact us directly.
|Dimensions||8 × 8 × 0.75 in|
|Width x Thickness|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.