0′-6″ 0″ x 1/2″ x .025 x 6 DeWalt M42 Bi-Metal
0 out of 5
- High performance DeWalt band saw blade.
- Versatile tooth design for a wide range of cutting.
- This blade will not be welded into a loop.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Q & A
- DeWalt M42 Bi-metal band saw blades.
- High quality DeWalt M42 Bi-Metal band saw blade welded to order.
- High speed steel edge which increases heat and wear resistance.
- Great general purpose saw blade.
- Capable of cutting most steels and non-ferrous metals, including bundled and solid materials.
- Compatible with all types of band saw machines.
- Variable pitch for reduced vibration.
- Advanced tooth design with positive rake angle which reduces stripped teeth.
- Enhanced chamfer on back edge to reduce blade breakage.
|Dimensions||8 × 8 × 0.5 in|
|Width x Thickness|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Q & A
There are no questions yet