0′-11″ 0″ x 1″ x .035 x 4/6 DeWalt M42 Bi-Metal
0 out of 5
- High performance M42 Bi-Metal blade.
- The ultimate Multi-Purpose band saw blade.
- Welded in USA to your specifications.
- This blade will not be welded into a loop.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Q & A
- DeWalt M42 Bi-metal band saw blades.
- Not sure what tooth pitch you need? See our TPI (teeth per inch) Help Selector.
- High quality DeWalt M42 Bi-Metal band saw blade welded to order.
- High performance blade with high speed steel edge which increases heat and wear resistance.
- Great general purpose saw blade.
- Capable of cutting most steels and non-ferrous metals, including bundled and solid materials.
- Compatible with all types of band saw machines.
- Durable tooth profile.
- Variable pitch for reduced vibration.
- Advanced tooth design with positive rake angle which reduces stripped teeth.
- Enhanced chamfer on back edge to reduce blade breakage.
|Dimensions||8 × 8 × 1 in|
|Width x Thickness|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Q & A
There are no questions yet